There are many cat treats on the market. But, most treats only add wasted calories to your diet. When feeding your cat healthy treats, you want to make sure that the treats only make up 10% or less of the overall diet. The other 90% should be a high-quality, nutritionally complete cat food. When choosing…

 

Since the 1940s when cat litter was introduced, more and more pet cats became inside pets. Keeping your cat inside reduces fleas and ticks, cuts down fights with wild animals, reduces the risks of getting hit by a car and cuts down the smelly cat stink. But, when housing your cat inside, you have to…

 

Even inside cats can get fleas, especially if you have dogs that go outside. I have had a time battling fleas with Moe. At any given time, I could pluck off 10 or more fleas from his head. His long hair is a breeding ground for fleas. I tried Frontline and flea shampoo, but the…

 

If it’s only been a day or so, I wouldn’t worry too much, unless your cat is showing signs of other illness. If it’s only been a day, keep the following possible reasons in mind. Cats like consistency, so if you have changed your cat’s bowl, feeding location, food, or feeding time, he may just…

 

It is very important that you cat receives the proper nutrients in order to consume a healthy diet. By ensuring that your cat has all the right nutrients, you are ensuring that your cat has a good source of energy, proper growth, and the reduction of diet-related deficiencies and illnesses. Cats need 41 essential nutrients…